Dermis x MYŌTH
Dermis is an uncomplicated, streamlined skincare series formulated with holistic principles. Created in collaboration between an herbalist and an interior designer with the aim of respecting the health of your skin, your space, and your psyche.
- Always made with 100% natural ingredients that you understand.
- Contained within exquisite, reusable, plastic-free vessels that are more adornment and less propaganda.
- Designed to mix and flow with multipurpose to adapt to your cyclical evolution.
Get to know this essentials only collection:
Mushrooms, Microbes, Seaweed.
Hydrate, restore and support the skin barrier.
Our newest and most-loved potion - this soaked, steeped, tincture of shrooms is formulated to reveal the skin’s intrinsic resilience over time.
Harnessing the superb water-retention of Snow Fungus to deliver hydration to the dermis; adaptogenic Reishi and Shiitake mushrooms to support the flow of cell renewal; and probiotics to nurture an ecology of beneficial microbes amidst the skin’s microbiome, Shroom Serum gradually restores the skin’s natural ability to regulate itself as it interfaces with an unpredictable world.
The minerals and antioxidants in marine algae work together with vitamin B3 (niacinamide) to support the skin barrier, allowing damaged skin to heal itself. A hint of rose extract infuses this snowy, translucent elixir with notes of mist and moss.
Tremella mushroom (tremella fuciformis, also known as Silver Ear, Snow Fungus, White Wood Ear, or Bai Mu Er) is a moistening Yin tonic in Traditional Chinese Herbalism, recorded since the Tang dynasty (early 8th century) as a secret ally of skin and tissue health, with added anti-inflammatory properties.
HOW TO USE
- Slow pour a small amount into palm.
- Add a few drops of your preferred Base Oil.
- Mix to lightly emulsify, then apply to face in circular, sweeping motions.
- Add your favourite Gua Sha or stone wand massage regimen for an especially regenerative experience.
Our Base Oils are our signature multifunctional oils for your face, body, and hair.
Formulated with olive-derived squalane and organic prickly pear seed oils, they contain high levels of natural forms of vitamin E, sterols, and polyphenols to encourage collagen production and skin regeneration.
Suitable for the most sensitive of skin types, they contain no essential oils or fragrances of any kind.
Use as a face and body moisturizer, cleanser, massage oil, all-over hair oil and more.
Choose from one of three skin type variations, these non-comedogenic, super gentle formulas cleanse and soothe skin that’s both young and old.
HOW TO + WAYS TO USE
As a simple Moisturizer:
After cleansing, slow pour a small amount of your base oil into the palm of your hand. Optional: add some Shroom Serum and mix to lightly emulsify.
Rub your hands together
Massage onto slightly damp skin or into the ends of hair.
- Add your favourite Gua Sha or stone wand massage for a regenerative experience.
Mix 2 parts of base oil to 1 part castor oil.
Massage into dry skin in circular motions, just enough to remove any debris and makeup.
Drape a warm-to-hot damp towel over your face, lightly steaming your skin for about 10 seconds.
Using the cloth, gently wipe away the cleanser, taking makeup, dirt and dead skin along with it. Be gentle—do not rub.
Rinse the cloth and repeat the steaming/wiping process a couple more times.
For Scalp + Hair:
Massage a small amount of your Base Oil on the ends of clean hair to lightly condition, as well as to prevent frizz and control flyaways.
As a hair mask:
Do once a week or every few weeks to deeply condition your scalp and hair.
Dip fingertips into oil, and massage into sectioned areas of scalp and hair.
Leave on for at least 30min before shampooing or overnight (tying hair in a braid and sleeping on a towel are advised).
Shampoo well afterwards, and style as usual.
Magical minerals and clays. Revered Asian ingredients like pearl, silk, tea, and rice. Healing Ayurvedic treasures like sustainable sandalwood and ashwagandha.
Created with 100% natural, exfoliating ingredients that detoxify the epidermal layer, this incredibly light, cloud-like beauty powder can be used for a multitude of applications, while encouraging cell turnover for luminous skin and hair.
Use it for everything. Cleanser. Mask. Exfoliator. Skin brightener. Mattifying powder. Anti-chafing powder. Dry Shampoo.
In every application, this cosmic dust is at work as powerful antioxidant and brightener.
NO CHEMICALS, NO FILLERS, 100% PLANT-BASED
- There are no parabens, silicones, artificial fragrances, petroleum, sulphates, phthalates, PEGs, DEA, TEA, or any other chemicals in our products.
- Made with ingredients that are organic, wildcrafted, or natural, cruelty-free and sustainable. We select our ingredients based on their efficacy, supreme healing properties, and for their end use.
- Our dermis products are lovingly crafted in small batches by hand with proprietary formulas that have been carefully created and tested for optimal efficacy.