Shroom Serum - 15ml Vial
Hydrate, restore and support your skin barrier with Mushrooms, Microbes and Seaweed.
Vegan | Cruelty Free | 100% Natural | Plastic-free
Try, travel with, or gift our Shroom Serum to give it a true test - this 15ml glass vial contains approximately two weeks worth of daily use. Comes corked and waxed-sealed.
Adaptogenic, probiotic and antioxidant-rich serum crafted with super-hydrator Tremella, this steeped tincture of shrooms gradually restores skin health and resilience:
- Deliver hydration to the dermis with the superb water-retention of Snow Fungus
- Support the flow of cell renewal with adaptogenic Reishi and Shiitake mushrooms
- Nurture an ecology of beneficial microbes amidst the skin’s microbiome with probiotics
As always, designed to respect you, your space, and the natural world - No fix-it messaging, no branding, no plastic components.
Made with ingredients that are organic, wildcrafted, or natural, cruelty-free and sustainable.
- Massage into the skin for instant hydration, morning and night after a cleanse or rinse.
- Blend with a few drops of Base Oil for a creamier application (simply blend the two in the palm of your hand).
- Applied before your gua sha strokes, this snowy serum allows the tool glide without the need for excess oil.
Tremella Fuciformis (Snow Fungus) extract, Water/aqua/eau, Reishi Mushroom extract, Shiitake Mushroom extract, Rosa Damascena flower water, Lactobacillus, Lactobacillus Ferment, Coconut Extract, Seaweed extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
A wax-sealed, 15ml corked glass vial. Plastic-free with a simple, removable paper tag.
If you love your sample and decide to subscribe to our Refillery service, we will send you your new, full bottle with a return shipping label for your used vial or bottle. Just pop your empty bottle in the box and mail it back to us for free. We make them sparkly again to cycle back into our line.
*Available in the contiguous US only
Shroom serum is made with:
Tremella Mushroom is a moistening Yin tonic in TCM, recorded since the Tang Dynasty as a secret ally of skin and tissue health, with anti-inflammatory properties.
The mineral and antioxidants in marine algae work to support the skin barrrier, allowing damaged skin to heal.
Reishi's adaptogenic properties support the flow of cell renewal, gradually restoring the the skin's natural ability to regulate itself.
Probiotics nurture an ecology of beneficial microbes amidst the skin's microbiome.
Rosa Damascena Flower
A hint of the highest quality rose extract infuses this snowy, translucent elixir with notes of mist and moss.
Define your Āra
Āra/aara/noun [Latin = altar, home, refuge, protection, sanctuary]